Power washing in the Villas begins May 15th
We are very pleased to announce that we have entered into a contract with Blue Sky Power Washing to hot water wash the siding and foundations of the town homes.
Beginning Wednesday, May 15th, Blue Sky will begin power washing the Villas. Each Wednesday, beginning May 15th, until all seventeen buildings are complete, Blue Sky will power wash as many buildings as they can in a day. They will begin working at 8:00AM and continue until 6:00PM if necessary. We anticipate they will be here for three to four Wednesdays, beginning on the 15th.
We will begin the work on building 1 on May 15th. If the following Tuesday arrives and your building has not been completed, it is your responsibility to prepare according to the following instructions (provided by Blue Sky), no later than Tuesday evening. We do not want you preparing Wednesday morning and holding up the progress of the project.
1. Make sure all doors and windows are shut tight.
2. Please remove any loose items out of the way from all service areas, such as trash barrels, toys and lawn furniture.
3. Please take down any movable hanging items such as flags, flower pots, family plaques and the like.
4. This would include moving vehicles parked alongside buildings for the day of service.
5. We will begin work as early as 8:00am & conclude work as late as 6:00pm each day.
6. If there has not been rain in the prior week, please make sure to water your plants
well 1-2 days prior to our arrival so that they will not absorb the soap at their roots.
In addition, we make sure to rinse your plants before and after service and we do
use a green biodegradable soap.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. We cannot wait to give the Villas a good scrub!