The Gardens at Twin Ponds
Something amazing has happened to the Gardens. The Gardens have been completely renovated including new siding, windows, and decks. The renovations do not stop outside. Every apartment has been completely modernized from floor to ceiling with new flooring, kitchen cabinets and all the interior doors have been replaced.
We have installed washers/dryers in the 2nd & 3rd-floor apartments. The 1st-floor apartments have their own dedicated washers/dryers in a laundry room. No more waiting for machines or having to load a laundry card up at the office at an inconvenient time. Come enjoy community living in these spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments made for easy living at a reasonable cost.
The Gardens at a Glance
Rent: $1195 to $1225 1 bedroom (lower price is lower floor without a balcony)
$1395 to $$1445 (lower price is lower floor without a balcony)
Size: 650 – 911 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 1 – 2
Utilities: Heat and H/W inc.
All Units Feature
- Air conditioner
- Neutral-colored wall-to-wall carpet
- TrafficMaster Allure flooring
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
- Walk-in closet (1 Bedroom)
- Intercom system
- Laundry facilities in each building
- Electric Range
- Private balcony (not available on 1st floor)
- On-site management
- 24-hour maintenance
- Up to 3 memberships per household to Atlantis Sports Club and Spa (certain restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- Fishing ponds
- Acceptance of UPS and FedEx packages
- All dogs allowed. NO BREED OR WEIGHT RESTRICTION! (Renter’s insurance required.* Limit two dogs per household. More than two pets requires permission from Landlord.)
- One-time $200** DNA fee per dog – no other charges
- On-site dog playgrounds
- Cats allowed with neutered/spayed certificate
- We keep our community clean using PooPrints™
*The Resident shall obtain and a liability insurance policy (renter’s insurance) for any dog that will reside on the Premises, paid in advance for the (1) full year and continue coverage for length of residency. A Certificate of Insurance shall be provided to the Landlord as outlined in the guidebook.
**Ask Management how we keep our community clean using DNA.