One of our residents is moving out in just a few weeks and they cannot take Thor with them. Here is what the owners have to say about Thor:
Here he is! Thor – he’s 6 years old, about 76 lbs, very friendly and loveable. He’s been with us since he was a couple of months old. He’s great with kids and has never attacked or bitten anyone.
He is up to date on all of his shots and has been covered under health insurance his whole life – healthy as can be!
If you any other questions about Thor, you can ask his owner directly. Twin Ponds at Nashua does not know Thor personally. Trisha can be reached at Tmanbodh28@yahoo.com or phone # 781-420-0790.
We decided to put a new plan into place in order to more effectively manage the snow on behalf of our residents. One of the most challenging aspects of property management in New England is hands down snow removal. Weather events have many unpredictable factors which make snow removal a difficult service to begin with. Providing and managing that service in a 400+ apartment community with over one thousands residents and one thousand vehicles on site is a very difficult process.
We have devised a Snow Removal Procedure hoping to obtain efficient, thorough snow removal for our residents. Please be patient and understand that this is the first time Twin Ponds has ever put a procedure in place such as this and we may need to fine tune the Snow Removal Procedures after we see how the timing goes after a few substantial snow storms. If any changes are made, we will notify you in writing and the Snow Removal Procedures will be changed in the Guide Book.
It is imperative that you read and understand the Twin Ponds Snow Removal Procedures to the fullest and make sure that your guests/visitors do as well since failure to comply may result in towing of vehicles at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Let’s work together and have a successful, safe winter together.
TWIN PONDS AT NASHUA
SNOW REMOVAL PROCEDURES
1) Roadways after 2” will begin being plowed and kept passable throughout the storm.
2) Walkways: If snowfall exceeds 6” during a snow storm, walkways will be shoveled one time and again after the storm.
3) Parking spaces/lots: Cleaned after the snow stops according to the following schedule.
PARKING LOT SCHEDULE
ZONE 1: LIGHT BLUE SCHEDULED FROM 8AM TO 10AM
ZONE 2: PINK SCHEDULED FROM 10AM TO NOON
ZONE 3: YELLOW SCHEDULED FROM NOON TO 2PM
1) If the snow storm stops prior to 8AM, then all three zones will be cleaned at the specified times that day and you must move your vehicles accordingly.
2) If the snow stops during Zone 1, Zone 1 will not be cleared until the following day at their scheduled time. Snow removal will begin during Zone 2 and vehicles in Zone 2 must be moved accordingly.
3) If the snow stops during Zone 2, Zone 2 will not be cleared until the following day at their scheduled time. Snow removal will begin during Zone 3 and vehicles in Zone 3 must be moved accordingly.
4) If the snow stops during Zone 3 or thereafter, ALL ZONES must adhere to the above schedule the following day. The snow removal contractors will clear empty spaces throughout the evening and the thorough cleanup begins at 8AM the next day.
5) Parking Lot Schedule is not limited to weekdays. The same schedule will be followed 7 days per week, including Holidays.
6) Pay attention to the schedule and the map. You are free to park your vehicles elsewhere in the community in unassigned spaces while your area is being plowed. However, you will need to move your vehicles back to your lot after it is cleared to avoid towing from a different lot.
7) All your vehicles must be moved during your designated time to avoid towing at the vehicle owners’ expense.
8) If you are going away, even for one night, during the winter months, you will need to plan to have your vehicle moved according to the Parking Lot Schedule. It is not Management’s responsibility to move your vehicle and you risk having your vehicle towed at your expense. Unawareness of a snow event will not excuse you from your obligations as a rule-abiding resident.
9) It is your responsibility to inform your guests and/or visitors of the Twin Ponds at Nashua Snow Plow Procedures as they are subject to the same rules and towing without further notice at the vehicle owner’s expense.
10) Vehicles that are “snowed in” shall be subject to towing without further notice at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The Snow Removal Procedures are meant to provide a guideline in which the snow removal contractor, management, and the residents of Twin Ponds at Nashua can work together to obtain the best results possible for all involved. Weather has many unpredictable factors relative to the timing of a storm, the type and weight of the precipitation making it impossible to guarantee these procedures to an exact science. Efficient snow plowing at the premises with the safety of the resident is the goal. Management reserves the right to change the Snow Removal Procedures if it is determined necessary and the Guidebook will be updated accordingly.
Congrats to Mia and Ghost and your owner Sabrina!
Oh my goodness! What a couple of cuties! You are November’s Dogs of the month!!! Who would not want to join this cuddle pile?!? Sabrina just scored bragging rights and her beautiful babies will displayed in the office in a frame for everyone to see until next month’s winners claim their spot. They also win a little gift from Twin Ponds as our way of saying, we love having you here! Check our Facebook page HERE and enter a pic of your pups for a chance to be next month’s winners.
If you live in the Summit, the Fountains or the Gardens, you do not have a porch light to turn on or off for Halloween. This can make it difficult for little trick-or-treaters to know which doors to knock on and which doors to stay away from.
We made it easy for you!!! Simply put this sign on your door and the Twin Ponds goody-grabbers will know if it is okay to knock on your door. If you do not have a printer at home, feel free to stop by at the office and grab a sign. (Click on the sign twice>ctrl P to print)
Not everyone participates in trick or treating. If you are one of the adults escorting little ones on Halloween night and you do not see a sign or an obvious “welcome”, please respect that resident’s privacy and move on to the next door.
Happy Halloween to the kids and Howl-O-Ween to our pups!!!
Enjoy and be safe out there
Please listen to the ENTIRE message. We are going to begin enforcing the Twin Ponds vehicles rules and we will be initiating a new Visitor Parking rule throughout the community in the very near future. Stay tuned for future notifications.
The striping in the entire community is finally done and you can return to your parking lots. Thank you to everyone that has continued to cooperate with us since this project has started. If you reside in the Gardens, the numbers have not yet been assigned and you may park anywhere right now without consequence. You will receive an individual mailing with a lease addendum that includes with your assigned number and the assigned parking rules.
HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART FOR EVERYONE: If you do not have a permit on your vehicle, you need to register your vehicle with Twin Ponds immediately. Simply go to the Twin Ponds website and go to Resident Resources. There, you will go to Vehicle Registration and enter the applicable information. If you need to remove a vehicle you previously registered with us, you can use the same form.
Please remember that Submitting the Vehicle Permit Form does not grant permission for your new vehicle until management has reviewed your request. If approved, a parking permit will be issued. If your request is not approved, you will be notified at the email address you provide.
Lastly, far too many vehicles are parked in this community that are unregistered, uninspected and immobile. If you own one of these vehicles, you must remedy the situation immediately. We have the right to tow your vehicle without notice at your expense.
Thank you in advance for your immediate attention to these matters. Residents are given permission for a certain number of vehicles when they move in, and unfortunately far too many vehicles are brought in without our permission after move-in making parking a nightmare for those that are following the rules. We tend to work on this problem for the well-being of the entire community.
Dear Garden and Villa Residents:
This striping project has been very difficult trying to coordinate with the weather. We are trying, AGAIN, to finish things up on Monday, October 22, 2018.
Your vehicles must be removed from your parking lot for the day. It is best that your vehicles be removed off site but if you need to park elsewhere in the community, you my do so in any unnumbered space.
Please have you vehicles moved by if you live in the following areas:
Monday, October 22nd at 8:00am
The Villas: Buildings 1 thru 13 and
The Gardens: C Building thru F Building (A & B Buildings do not have to move)
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE LOTS ON THE SCHEDULED DAY. WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TOW VEHICLES AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE IF YOU IMPEDE MAINTENANCE. OUR NEW TOWING COMPANY HAS BEEN VERY FAST IN RESPONDING. PLEASE DO NOT GET TOWED.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We are crossing our fingers that the rain allows us to get this project done in time for winter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 603-888-2242.
At Comcast, your military service matters to us. In gratitude for your service, we have a special customer offer if you are currently serving in the military or you are a veteran: a $25 Xfinity coupon that can be used toward your next Xfinity On Demand rental or purchase or as a credit toward your bill.
In addition, if you signed up for Xfinity service with a minimum term agreement on or after January 1, 2018, you are eligible to receive a special $100 Visa® prepaid card as well.
To redeem these special offers, please complete the application process at www.xfinity.com/military by December 31, 2018.