The Villas at Twin Ponds
Each townhouse has a private entrance leading to two levels of living, giving the advantages of a single-family residence without the worries of homeownership. The Villas offer 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
The Villas have undergone major renovations. All exterior siding has been removed and new siding installed over new insulation boards bringing the look to the 21st century. Replacing all windows, all heating systems and adding insulation to the attics and floors reflect the need for efficient use of energy, and new interiors featuring wood-like flooring will make you want to come home to the Villas.
The Villas at a Glance
Size: 1,324 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 2 – 4
Utilities: Not included
All Units Feature
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Private outdoor storage
- Gas heat & hot water (not included in rent)
- Central air conditioning
- Neutral-colored wall-to-wall carpet in bedrooms
- Walk-in closet
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Electric Range
- Private balcony
- On-site management
- 24-hour maintenance
- Up to 3 memberships per household to Atlantis Sports Club and Spa (certain restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- Fishing ponds
- Acceptance of UPS and FedEx packages
- All dogs allowed. NO BREED OR WEIGHT RESTRICTION! (Renter’s insurance required.* Limit two dogs per household. More than two pets requires permission from Landlord.)
- One-time $200** DNA fee per dog – no other charges
- On-site dog playgrounds
- Cats allowed with neutered/spayed certificate
- We keep our community clean using PooPrints™
*The Resident shall obtain and a liability insurance policy (renter’s insurance) for any dog that will reside on the Premises, paid in advance for the (1) full year and continue coverage for length of residency. A Certificate of Insurance shall be provided to the Landlord as outlined in the guidebook.
**Ask Management how we keep our community clean using DNA.
***The 2-bedroom floor plan combines the two smaller bedrooms into one large master bedroom with two closets. In the 4-bedroom floor plan, the family room becomes the fourth bedroom, with a wall at the kitchen and a door off the hallway for privacy.