The Summit at Twin Ponds
You will receive a $750 Holiday bonus when you occupy The Summit prior to January 15th. Your bonus can be used for Christmas shopping, bills, charitable donations, move-in balance or any other thing you can think of. You can use your holiday bonus however you would like.
Park in your assigned space in the indoor garage and let the elevator take you to your spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. No need for a snow scraper or umbrella here! Enjoy radiant floor heating, modern design and plenty of room in your well-equipped new home.
The Summit at a Glance
Rent: $1,595 – 1,895/month
Size: 732 – 1,139 sq. ft.
Bedrooms: 1 – 2
Baths: 1 – 2
Utilities: Heat, H/W, Elect. inc.
All Units Feature
- One assigned space in the parking garage (included in the rent)
- Elevator access from your assigned space in the covered garage
- Radiant floor heating (included in rent)
- Heat, hot water and electricity (included in rent)
- Air conditioning (included in rent)
- Neutral-colored wall-to-wall carpet in bedrooms
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Gas Range
- Secured entry/intercom system
- Private balcony
- On-site management
- 24-hour maintenance
- Up to 3 memberships per household to Atlantis Sports Club and Spa (certain restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- Fishing ponds
- Acceptance of UPS and FedEx packages
- All dogs allowed. NO BREED OR WEIGHT RESTRICTION! (Renter’s insurance required.* Limit two dogs per household. More than two pets requires permission from Landlord.)
- One-time $200** DNA fee per dog – no other charges
- On-site dog playgrounds
- Cats allowed with neutered/spayed certificate
- We keep our community clean using PooPrints™
*The Resident shall obtain and a liability insurance policy (renter’s insurance) for any dog that will reside on the Premises, paid in advance for the (1) full year and continue coverage for length of residency. A Certificate of Insurance shall be provided to the Landlord as outlined in the guidebook.
**Ask Management how we keep our community clean using DNA.