The Courtyards at Twin Ponds
Walk down one of the courtyards and make yourself at home in these stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments that have been designed with your needs in mind. All of The Courtyards were uniquely built in that they have a private entrance whether you choose a more traditionally designed first-floor unit with a designated dining room or an open concept living space on the second floor. Learn how we earned the prestigious LEEDS silver certificate by building GREEN!
The Courtyards at a Glance
Size: 1,080 sq. ft.
Utilities: Heat, H/W, Elect. inc.
All Units Feature
- Heat, hot water and electricity (included in the rent)
- Central air conditioning
- Neutral colored wall-to-wall carpet in bedrooms
- Hardwood floors / transitioning to vinyl plank flooring
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- Ample closet space
- Washer and dryer
- Electric Range
- Private balcony
- On-site management
- 24-hour maintenance
- Up to 3 memberships per household to Atlantis Sports Club and Spa (certain restrictions apply)
- Swimming pool
- Fishing ponds
- Acceptance of UPS and FedEx packages
- All dogs allowed. NO BREED OR WEIGHT RESTRICTION! (Renter’s insurance required.* Limit two dogs per household. More than two pets requires permission from Landlord.)
- One-time $200** DNA fee per dog – no other charges
- On-site dog playgrounds
- Cats allowed with neutered/spayed certificate
- We keep our community clean using PooPrints™
Wheelchair Accessible Apartments
The Courtyards feature several wheelchair friendly rental units for independent living. These 2-bedroom/1-bath apartments are on the first floor and are completely wheelchair accessible, including the shower. Please call or visit us for additional information on these units.
*The Resident shall obtain and a liability insurance policy (renter’s insurance) for any dog that will reside on the Premises, paid in advance for the (1) full year and continue coverage for length of residency. A Certificate of Insurance shall be provided to the Landlord as outlined in the guidebook.
**Ask Management how we keep our community clean using DNA.